Monday, October 20, 2014

Heaven Got Another Angel

My heart bleeds each time I help the parents in completing the final journey of their little darling.

Especially the mummy, the hardest hit person in this cruel situation.  I see infinite questions running thru those teary eyes, where are those promises of  "little bundle of Joy"?  Why you chose my baby? Where is she going? During these distraught moments, you can cry a river, it is obvious that there will be no answers forthcoming ...

Those overwhelming pain and sorrow were just too hard to take, being a mother myself.

While doing my best to ease their pain, I helped them in making arrangements with Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara for the death certificate, prayer ceremony, cremation and boat arrangement to scatter ashes to the sea, all at cost.

I just want to be part of the family who prayed for this beautiful angel who is returning to its creator, minus all the sufferings she has endured during this short lived life.



AMITABHA

富貴山莊 | nirvana | nirvana funeral package | nirvana promotions

No comments: