Monday, September 22, 2014

A Passion To Serve

It has been my passion to serve, especially helping those in need.  I believe "Action Speaks Louder Than Words" and therefore, I trust that the best way to serve is by anticipating my clients' needs and requirements and take proactive actions to address those needs before being told by my clients. 

My recently concluded funeral service for my client, Mr Daniel's mother-in-law, saw a very smooth and dignified send-off.  All the family members, with most of them returning from abroad to attend the wake service, endorsed Nirvana's service and gave the thumbs up to me for the overall caring coordination to see to every detail throughout the funeral arrangements.

Family members were relieved from making decisions on food, logistics, Ang Pow, prayers and other nitty-gritty arrangements as I was on top of everything to coordinate with various parties thus giving them the space to mourn wholeheartedly.  

With the years of experience in this profession, I have come to understand the feelings of facing death, the kind of "end of the world" feeling for the loss of their loved ones, the feeling that one can only see blank in their teary eyes.  Through my role in Nirvana, it is during these times in need that I offer my sincere service to lighten the family members' grief coming their way during the bereavement period. 

I received this letter of compliment from Mr Daniel immediately after the funeral.  I must say it was a real moral booster to me and our team. No doubt we were all on cloud nine reading this flattering email, we vouched that we will not rest on our laurels and will continue striving to offer our professionalism in every pivotal moments. 

富貴山莊 | nirvana | nirvana funeral package | nirvana promotions

And below is another letter received subsequent to my follow-up service:


No comments: