Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Finest Buddhist Memorial Service

The Late Mdm Chan's daughter, Mrs Poh ranged me up last February while I was in Penang attending a funeral service. We spoke about her requirements over the phone and I know I have to sit down with her noting down carefully each and individual need.

We met the next day. I presented to her our comprehensive products and assured her our highest level of quality service. She was convinced on the spot and confirmed the purchase of our top service package, NV Honour, without much hesitation.

Given the hints of her mum's critically deteriorating health, I had a preliminary discussion with our Service Crew to touch base on essential matters. This is an integral part of crafting a fine and all-encompassing funeral service.

Four days later, Mrs Poh called to inform of her beloved mum's passing.

We swung into action without delay.

The Buddhist wake service was carried out in the same evening, with the memorial hall's floral decorations done by our florist, caterer provided food and refreshments to the visitors, banners put up at strategic locations of the Memorial Center, obituary finalized, slide projector showing memorable pictures of the late Mdm Chan, videography service and police outrider service were engaged and many other detailed requirements being meticulously coordinated and handled by our capable service team.

While we are proud to be able to provide top-notch service to meet our client's needs, we were truly humbled by the kindness and compassion demonstrated by the family members of the late Mdm Chan.

I thank my lucky stars and counting my blessings...for being able to serve this family. And I also pray for Mdm Chan's soul to rest in eternal peace.




















No comments: