Tuesday, November 9, 2021

In Loving Memory of The Late Mr Song







It was with a heavy heart that I came to Nirvana HQ to prepare for the funeral arrangements of the late Mr Song who passed away peacefully this morning. 

For the past 5 years, I have been maintaining contact with Mr Song ever since his son’s passing 🥲. I still remember I was under the weather then , and how thougthful of him to buy me cough syrup on his way home late at night after the wake service so that he can pass it to me the next morning before the funeral procession ❤️.  He also shared many stories about his hometown Sibu, Sarawak. 

Last September, Mrs Song had left to be with the Lord with Mr Song and family members by her side. 

I will miss you dearly Mr Song, remembering your good advice and the sharing of many wonderful life enriching stories! 

I pray that your soul rest in eternal peace. 


Sharing one of his favourite songs that he sent to me together with the message he wrote : 

好歌好曲也知能奉献给知音人。


https://youtu.be/O1suiNZ-IlU

No comments: