Monday, June 29, 2020

Thank you letter for excellent customer service - Nirvana

Sharing herewith my proudest moment with you ... a testimonial received from my Singapore client, Ms Grace Lee and her family.



Dear Nirvana Group 

I am writing this letter as my note of appreciation for the outstanding customer service provided by your sales consultant  Ms.Jenny Yap, 012-3704884, three weeks back,  namely on the 1st-3rd of June 2020. 

I was facing the passing of my mother, where my siblings and I were scrambling to find a Christian cemetery for my mother burial. I am based in Singapore, and I couldn’t go back to KL for the funeral due to the MCO/uncertainties, and was tasked by my family to work out something for my mom’s interment from Singapore. 

Thankfully, I managed to contact Ms. Jenny who afterwards swiftly helped me with my many enquiries. Jenny took time to explain the availability of the plots and recommended Semenyih Nirvana Memorial Park which is closer to my brother’s place. Thereafter, she also quickly made herself available to meet up with my brother in KL. Jenny’s ability to provide information and resolution far exceeded our expectations. She is friendly, professional, sensitive to clients’ requirements, efficient and knowledgeable! 

I highly commend the excellent service provided by your consultant Jenny. My family and I are really pleased with the knowledge and service of your staff. Jenny is indeed an asset to the Nirvana company.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely, 
Grace 



And, the reply from the COO of Nirvana Memorial Parks Central Region, Mr Andrew Teh:



Dear Jenny Yap

It's excellent to note that you have received an appreciation letter from your customer, praising for your satisfactory services.

Well done and please keep up your quality service spirit by upholding our Nirvana company image and reputation.

Thank you for all your hard work and all the best to you!


Thanks & regards,
Andrew Teh
NMP, COO
(Central Region, Business Development)









No comments: