Saturday, August 30, 2014

Service With a Smile ~ Right from the HEART


Some experiences that I went thru lately have prompted me to share with you and in hope to spread a pinch of encouragement to our newbies in the service field... 

#1
Mrs Tan's husband passed away some 5 years back and since then, we have been keeping in touch merely via exchange of greetings during festivals and occasionally meeting up during Qing Ming prayers.  She called one day some weeks back telling me that she was up at Nirvana Semenyih attending a friend's funeral and asked if I have time to meet up and explain to her about the Ancestral Tablet located at the Main Temple (Sun Shen Dian) .  I promptly gave her the priority, rescheduled another commitment, and headed straight to Nirvana Memorial Garden.  I appreciated her continuous support and trust in me and during the same visit, she bought an ancestral tablet for her late husband and his ancestry.

#2
The family of Jimmie has been so trusting that they will contact me for all their family's old folks pre-planning needs.  This time their parents wish to change the idea from burial to cremation should the eventuality happens.  Therefore, they seek my service to release their present plot and purchased a new Urn Compartment at Oriental Villa, Nirvana Memorial Garden.  Subsequently, they also purchased an Ancestral Tablet for themselves. I have been servicing Jimmie's family members since some 7 years back from handling their Aunt's funeral to relocating their Grand Parents to Oriental Villa and also doing a Sheng Ji pre-need tomb at the Royal Zone for one of the uncles at Nirvana Memorial Garden.  It has been a blissful experience dealing with a family with so much understanding and always thankful in every bit that I have done for them.

#3
Ms Tan called and said that she was referred by Jessie, whom I knew years back when she bought a plot for her furry companion, and later I was called upon to handle her late husband's funeral and subsequently, she referred me to not less than 5 colleagues from her work place to offer my services in planning out their pre-planning needs, of which, all of them have bought Nirvana's products with great satisfaction.
Backed by good testimonial from Jessie, Ms Tan has no hesitations in my presentations and bought a double urn compartment at Heritage Court for both her husband and herself.

In summary, I must say that nothing comes easy, there's no short cut, no cut and paste, no copy cat. It is simply hard work and sincerity towards our working attitude. Honesty is beyond doubt.  Like the saying goes ~ To give real service, you must ADD something, which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is SINCERITY and INTEGRITY and SERVE FROM THE HEART. 

Customers can feel your sincerity right from the first moment you met, full stop. 

富貴山莊 | nirvana | nirvana funeral package | nirvana promotions

No comments: