Monday, June 17, 2013

A Special Dedication

富貴山莊 | nirvana | nirvana funeral package | nirvana promotions


Sheela is a Star Publication columnist who often writes articles in the paper's Lifestyle Section.
She is a "fan" of my blog, according to her.
During our first meet up, she told me that she had read this blog from the beginning till the "home" page.

She can even relate to me some of my working experiences which took place some three years back and not forgetting some of the details that many might have given a miss. From one of my blog postings, she recalled and asked if I acted as a trustee to one of my client's will ... Gracious, she took me by surprise!

We had a purposeful conversation and she applauded me for the work I have committed and encouraged me on to continue with my service in providing bereavement care to people when they need it most.
 
She felt my sincerity and warmth through many instances that she picked up from the journals which I've posted and told me that there are not many, and in fact,  it's difficult to find someone that has such a caring and personalised touch; And she noticed too that I have many repeating clients because there were related family members in some of the cases.

I shared many viewpoints which Sheela concurred.  We talked about customer service and the approach we take in the moments that filled with tears and sorrow and how Nirvana's funeral service package and our company's care help make difficult time a little lighter.

As she chat on, I picked up a few precious pointers which made lasting impression in me.

~"A customer does not care how much you know, but they know how much you care by the way you listen.",

~"A kind word or a simple thoughtful gesture at the right time, is like a rose on time that is more valuable than a Thousand Ringgit that's too late."

We could have lots more to share that day and the list can just goes on..., I felt honored and a little flabbergasted (to be honest), to have an accomplished writer setting eyes on my work and I profoundly treasure her commendations.

We ended the meeting with her signing up a Funeral Service Package having in mind her aging loved one.

This posting is specially dedicated to you, Sheela, for your strong support. Much gratified!

No comments: