Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taoist Funeral Service

I felt very blessed each time I come across kind people like my client, Mr Loo.

Mr Loo's father was admitted to Sime Darby Medical Centre and was in the ICU when he called me for an appointment to discuss about his father's inevitable needs.

The Late Mr Loo's wish was to be buried at his hometown in Mantin, Negeri Sembilan.

I have no problem dealing with his requirements and within a day I got Mr Loo the preliminary information i.e. the burial plot's pricing, the person-in-charge of the Cemetery and the necessary contact numbers.

Mr Loo bought the NV Funeral Service Package from us with the understanding of a Cantonese Taoist Prayer Ceremony.

Mr Loo's father passed away a week later after he made all the necessary arrangements. A classic pre-planning that saved him a whooping RM10,140.00. And most importantly, Mr Loo was all calm and collected when facing the eventuality. A total peace of mind.

I appreciate client like Mr Loo for his understanding and kindness even during his time of grief. He certainly has a heart of Gold. Thank you Mr Loo and we pray for your father's soul to rest in eternal peace.


No comments: